Every now and then, we like to take a moment to recap all the AMAZING and fun ways to keep up with Ella every day. (Keep reading for a chance to win Ella's complete library of eBooks and/or to get a $3 coupon!)
Here we are, Wendy and Angie, in a photo Designer Travis took for our newest eBook, Time to Scrapbook! 9 busy women share 27 tips for fitting it in, just $4.99. Do you have your copy yet?
Here's How to Keep Up With Ella:
(Elephants are notoriously slow. It's really not that hard.)
1. Sign up for our Free Newsletter. We're not pests, really. And you'll get to find out about all the new eBook releases (and the free eZine) right in your inbox. So convenient!
2. Join our Facebook Page. Just click on over and "Like" us and you'll get to hear in-the-moment news, deals, exclusive offers, and funny stuff. We like funny.
3. Follow us on Twitter. Yes, we have been known to tweet every now and then. (Everybody does it!)
4. Read our Blog. Okay, you're already doing that one. Check.
5. Check out our Free eZine. It's free. And it's an eZine. And it's full of fabulous ideas.
Why these reminders, you ask? Because we've got a group of visitors joining us today from the U-CreateCrafts blog and Write.Click.Scrapbook. Welcome friends!
Regular readers, if you click over to the U-CreateCrafts blog and/or Write.Click.Scrapbook. and read the Ella spotlight posts, you'll discover the clue to a secret coupon code that's embedded somewhere in THIS post. Go there, read clue, come back here, find coupon code. It's that easy! And that coupon code will get you $3 off any eBook purchase (expires 8/27/2010). Who doesn't love a good scavenger hunt?!? (Also, we're giving away 10 eBooks on Write.Click.Scrapbook. today, and we're giving away our entire library of eBooks on the U-CreateCrafts blog! That's a total value of $77.87. So head on over to both blogs and comment.)
Well, that does it for us. Keep an eye out next week for our upcoming eBook release, Ella's Essential Guide to Scrapbooking Girls. If you're signed up for the newsletter, you'll find out FIRST.
Hugs and kisses!
~Angie and Wendy